https://sintonsatthebridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_6768.jpg 1000 1500 Sheenagh Hunter https://sintonsatthebridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo-grey2-copy-e1506075995208.png Sheenagh Hunter2020-08-05 09:29:292020-08-05 09:38:29Sinton’s at the Bridge – Confidence in Dining
At Sinton’s on the Bridge, the health and safety of both our customers and employees is, and has always been our utmost priority. You will notice some changes within the restaurant and, as a responsible business we are following all safety guidelines as advised by government. We respectfully ask you to follow our policies that we have in place as they are for the safety of everyone – both customers and staff.
- All of our employees have completed COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are warmly welcomed, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Our employees will use protective equipment when required by regulations.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the restaurant. Door handles and other high touchpoints including chip and pin machines will be disinfected regularly.
- We provide hand sanitisation units for use by customers and employees.
- We ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained.
- The layout of our restaurant has been changed to allow for social distancing and advance dining reservations are encouraged.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Commitment to Care in line with best practice and government guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Sinton’s at the Bridge soon.