https://sintonsatthebridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_6768.jpg 1000 1500 Sheenagh Hunter https://sintonsatthebridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo-grey2-copy-e1506075995208.png Sheenagh Hunter2020-08-05 09:29:292022-01-04 14:28:07Sinton’s at the Bridge – Confidence in Dining and Proof of Covid Status Update
At Sinton’s on the Bridge, the health and safety of both our customers and employees is, and has always been our utmost priority. As a responsible business we are following all safety guidelines as advised by government. In line with legislation from 13th December 2021, proof of vaccination must be shown to dine with us.
YOU MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID ALONG WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING :
- Vaccination card or certificate in paper form
- Negative PCR / Lateral Flow Test NHS Text message or email received within the last 48 hours
- Proof of positive test taken at least 30 days ago but no older than 180 days
- Digital travel or Domestic Certificate App Passport
- Medical Exemption Letter
- Participation in a medical trial (exemption)
Please continue to follow mask guidelines and good hand hygiene practice to help limit the spread of Covid
We respectfully ask you to follow our policies that we have in place as they are for the safety of everyone – both customers and staff.
To provide you with further confidence to dine with us please note the following:
- All of our employees have completed COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are warmly welcomed, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Our employees will use protective equipment when required by regulations.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the restaurant. Door handles and other high touchpoints including chip and pin machines will be disinfected regularly.
- We provide hand sanitisation units for use by customers and employees.
- We ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained.
- The layout of our restaurant has been changed to allow for social distancing and advance dining reservations are encouraged.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Commitment to Care in line with best practice and government guidelines.
We look forward to you dining with us at Sinton’s at the Bridge soon.