- All of our employees have completed COVID-19 specific training, ensuring guests are warmly welcomed, while following the necessary health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Our employees will use protective equipment when required by regulations.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the restaurant. Door handles and other high touchpoints including chip and pin machines will be disinfected regularly.
- We provide hand sanitisation units for use by customers and employees.
- We ensure appropriate social distancing rules are maintained.
- The layout of our restaurant has been changed to allow for social distancing and advance dining reservations are encouraged.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- We will continue to monitor and update our Commitment to Care in line with best practice and government guidelines.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Sinton’s at the Bridge soon.
At Sinton’s at The Bridge in line with government legislation we will be reopening on Friday 3rd July and cannot wait !
We have missed you all and thanks to everyone for their encouragement and kind words of support during this difficult time for everyone. Just to remind you we are currently open for takeaway drinks and treats served from our terrace so don’t be a stranger …we’d love to see you
We look forward to welcoming you back to Sinton’s At The Bridge very soon for the full ‘Sinton’s Dining Experience’ with new and exciting menus for you to dine with us from.
Graeme & Julianne Morton, June 2020